RKINA's bi-monthly English eNewsletter Sangha in Motion
Dear Sangha Member
RKINA is pleased to delivery direct links to Shan Zai and RKINA's English newsletter, Sangha in Motion to RKINA subscribers. Regular reading of these publications will help you practice Buddhism in your daily lives.
Published in multiple languages, Shan Zai is the monthly newsletter published by Rissho Kosei-kai International. It contains many other helpful articles to follow The Way.
Please click here to read the English September 2013 Issue.
Here are some of this issue's inspiring articles:
Please read these articles and more in this month's issue of Shan Zai, and every month for guidance of how Buddha's wisdom can change your life.
Sangha in Motion
As part of RKINA's online ministry, our bi-monthly English newsletter Sangha in Motion
helps you connect with our greater Sangha community
in North America.
Here's what's in our September edition:
- OKC Dharma Center Holds Charity Bazaar for Tornado Victims
- Guidance from Rev. Kosho Niwano: Excerpt from The Buddha in Everyone's Heart
- Orange County Sangha Celebrates Urabon-e
- News from U.S. Dharma Centers:
- Oklahoma City
- Fort Myers
- Tampa Bay
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Dear Abhi-Dharma: Enlightenment
- Hawaii Correctional Outreach
- Family Matters - Buddhist Tales for Young and Old
Kisa and the Mustard Seeds
- Senior Corner
- Art from the Sanghas
- Bulletin Board
- and more...
Click this here to read the September issue of Sangha in Motion.
Missed past issues? Click here to go to our Sangha in Motion archive list.
Please share the Dharma with your Friends and Family: use the Forward to a Friend link in this email.
Not yet subscribed? Please click on this button for your free subscription and don't miss a single issue of Shan Zai or the new Sangha in Motion.
How to Submit Articles for Publication in Sangha in Motion:
- Submit articles, calendar events, questions for “Dear Abhidharma” and creative works through your Dharma Center representative.
- Suggestions and comments are always welcome. Please send them to Jane Perri.
Sangha in Motion published by Rissho Kosei-kai International of North America, Irvine CA
Chief Editor: Rev. Takashi Yoshizawa
Editor: Jane Perri
Click below to Follow RKINA. Share with your Friends.