RKINA's quarterly English eNewsletter Sangha in Motion
Dear Sangha Member
RKINA is pleased to deliver direct links to 2 Rissho Kosei-kai English newsletters, RK's Living the Lotus and RKINA's English newsletter, Sangha in Motion. Regular reading of these publications will help you practice Buddhism in your daily lives.
Living the Lotus
Rissho Kosei-kai publishes
"Living the Lotus" in 14 languages in cooperation with overseas branches. Publication in some languages is irregular, however, and some issues contain only President Niwano’s guidance. We will continue trying to improve the newsletter and would appreciate your continued support and comments.
Please click here to read the English January 2016 Issue.
Here are some of this issue's inspiring articles:
- Founder's Essay: Getting Close to the Hearts or Feelings of Others
- Basic Buddhism Through Comics: Three Guideposts in Life by Mitsutoshi Furuya
- Monthly Guidance from President Nichiko Niwano
- Spirtitual Journey: Taking Everyone's Joy as My Own by Mr. Masayoshi Imura
- Basic Buddhism Through Comics: (continued) by Mitsutoshi Furuya
- Director's Column: My Themes for 2016 by Rev. Shoko Mizutani
Please read these articles and more in this month's issue of Living the Lotus, and every month for guidance of how Buddha's wisdom can change your life.
Sangha in Motion
As part of RKINA's online ministry, our bi-monthly English newsletter Sangha in Motion
helps you connect with our greater Sangha community
in North America.
Here's what's in our latest edition:
New Year's Guidance from President Niwano
Passing Along the Important Things
Guidance from Founder Niwano
Commentary by Mary Tracy Sigman
San Francisco's Minister's Guidance
Rev. Takyuki Nagashima
Center News from RK
Rev. Kris Ladusau
||Senior Living — Looking Forward to 2016 and Beyond
Art from the Sangha
by Rose Cirigliano
Artists: Shigeko Miles and Sayoko Lesure
New Publication by Jane Perri
Click here to read this issue of Sangha in Motion.
Missed past issues? Click here to go to our Sangha in Motion archive list.
Please share the Dharma with your Friends and Family: use the Forward to a Friend link in this email.
Not yet subscribed? Please click on this button for your free subscription and don't miss a single issue of Shan Zai or the new Sangha in Motion.
How to Submit Articles for Publication in Sangha in Motion:
- Submit articles, calendar events, questions for “Dear Abhidharma” and creative works through your Dharma Center representative.
- Suggestions and comments are always welcome. Please send them to Jane Perri.
Sangha in Motion published by Rissho Kosei-kai International of North America, Irvine CA
Chief Editor: Rev. Takashi Yoshizawa
Editor: Jane Perri
Click below to Follow RKINA. Share with your Friends.