RKINA's bi-monthly English eNewsletter Sangha in Motion
Dear Sangha Member
RKINA is pleased to delivery direct links to Shan Zai and RKINA's English newsletter, Sangha in Motion to RKINA subscribers. Regular reading of these publications will help you practice Buddhism in your daily lives.
Published in multiple languages, Shan Zai is the monthly newsletter published by Rissho Kosei-kai International. It contains many other helpful articles to follow The Way.
Please click here to read the English March 2013 Issue.
Here are some of this issue's inspiring articles:
||The Sutra of the Lotus Flower of the Wonderful Dharma
Chapter 21: Divine Power of the Tathagata
||Monthly Guidance from President Nichiko Niwano
Showing Compassion for Those Who Suffer
||Smiles Are Like Flowers from Heaven by
Feelings Conveyed by Postcards
Mr. Norio Kawasaki, Kamaishi Dharma Center in Iwate Prefecture
The Gift of Life: What I Can Offer Following the Eastern Japanese Earthquake
||The Teaching of Founder Nikkyo Niwano
Mutual Learning of Parent and Child in the Dharma
|Gakurin Overseas Students Dedicating to Spread Rissho Kosei-kai’s Teachings Worldwide by
Rev. Shoko Mizutani, Director of Rissho Kosei-kai International and Mr. Saroj Kumar Chaudhuri Talks with President Nichiko Niwano
Please read these articles and more in this month's issue of Shan Zai, and every month for guidance of how Buddha's wisdom can change your life.
Sangha in Motion
As part of RKINA's online ministry, our bi-monthly English newsletter Sangha in Motion
helps you connect with our greater Sangha community
in North America.
Here's what's in our March edition:
Happy Birthday, RIssho Kosei-kai!
DOB: March 5, 1938
Founded by Nikkyo Niwano and Myoko Naganuma
- Orange County RK Celebration
- Guidance from Founder Niwano: Excerpt fromHappy is the Peacemaker
- Photos from RK Chicago a dozen years ago
- San Francisco and Seattle welcome new minister:
Rev. Takayuki Nagashima
- Photos from across time and U.S. Dharma Centers:
- San Francisco
- Fort Myers
- Healthy Living: What is Peace and How Do We Get It
- Family Matters - Buried Treaure (The Arrogance of Power) & Coloring
- Senior Corner
- Book Review: Some Thoughts on Peace by Nikkyo Niwano
- Art from the Sanghas
- Dear Abhi-Dharma - Dealing with Government cut-backs with compassion
- Year of the Snake
- Kosho Niwano's book, The Buddha in Everyone's
Hear, available this month via Amazon or RKINA
- and more...
Click this here to read the March issue of Sangha in Motion.
Missed past issues? Click here to go to our Sangha in Motion archive list.
Please share The Way with your Friends and Family. Use the Forward to a Friend link in this email.
Not yet subscribed? Please click on this button for your free subscription and don't miss a single issue of Shan Zai or the new Sangha in Motion.
How to Submit Articles for Publication in Sangha in Motion:
- Submit articles, calendar events, questions for “Dear Abhidharma” and creative works through your Dharma Center representative.
- Suggestions and comments are always welcome. Please send them to Jane Perri.
Sangha in Motion published by Rissho Kosei-kai International of North America, Irvine CA
Chief Editor: Rev. Takashi Yoshizawa
Editor: Jane Perri
Click below to Follow RKINA. Share with your Friends.